- Online training courses may not be transferred to another student.
- If any fraud is made (sharing logins without permission, sharing videos, etc) the membership will be canceled immediately without a refund.
- Students have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course.
Students who register for a training course occasionally change their minds for one reason or another. Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for online courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- The student/user did not access any portion of the online course AND the student/user requests a refund, in writing via email within three business days from the date of the registration.
- A refund request should be requested before starting the course.
- There will be no refunds for any online courses (or curricula) once a course has been accessed in any manner.
- If all conditions are met, we will refund the amount in full to a bank account provided by the student.
Please understand that with the enrollment and access of your online course, you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy. There are no extensions granted for your course. You must make sure to consume all the course materials within the given time frame.